Conversational Commerce 2022: Trends, Market Data and Predictions
May 30, 2022
3 min read
Conversational commerce is a tool that allows interaction between the customer and the business using digital messaging and voice-activated technology.
The introduction of conversational commerce technologies has been made possible by growing consumer demand and the development of artificial intelligence assistants such as Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant, as well as smart devices such as TVs and speakers.
Live chats, chatbots, and voice assistants are constantly improving, creating tremendous opportunities for e-commerce brands to create new user bases by leveraging these new and previously untapped sales channels.
By 2025, global spending on conversational commerce channels is projected to grow nearly sevenfold to about $290 billion. Download this report to find out more about this growing market!
Table of contents
- Challenges to AI adoption in retail
- Global retail AI market forecasts
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The in-store shopping experience is going digital
- Personalization is key
- Omnichannel is the standard, not the exception
- Voice technology as a driver of retail
- The Shop Assistant solution
Sign up for Tovie AI newsletter
Get the latest posts and fresh analytics delivered straight to your inbox