The landscape of the global telecommunications industry has been changing rapidly over the years. But today, the pace of evolution seems to be faster than ever before. Telecommunications is one of the fastest-growing industries that use AI in many aspects of their businesses, including improving customer experience and network reliability.
The introduction of 5G networks, the growing adoption of conversational AI technologies, and the rise of Internet of Things (IoT) applications coincide with increasing competitive and regulatory pressures. Moreover, the industry is going through a profound change. With the rise of new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, 5G, the growth of IoT and more, telcos are able to make a leap towards innovation that will guarantee their competitive advantage against their rivals.
The report paints a picture of a telecommunications industry undergoing a transformation that will have a lasting impact on the internal processes of mobile operators and their customers. By downloading the report, you’ll be one of the first to understand this transformation – and take advantage of it. Fill in the form to get your copy now.
Table of contents
- AI in telecommunication market size
- Telecommunication market by companies
- The core drivers for AI investment in telecoms
- The added value of AI in telecom
- Conversational AI benefits
- How AI is used in telecom
- AI use cases in telecom companies
- Virtual assistants in telecom
- Fraud detection and prevention in telecom
- Robotic Process Automation in telecom
- AI for telecom: Real-life examples
- Mobile Personal Assistant by Tovie AI