Good Voice Bots: How They Help Businesses Thrive
January 31, 2023
2 min read
Voice bots are becoming increasingly common in our everyday lives. When we call our bank’s contact centre or get a special offer from our favourite florist, we’re likely to talk to a virtual agent. More businesses are turning to conversational AI to automate their contact centres. Among the technologies they plan to use in the future, 56% rate AI and robotics as their top priorities.
Despite the growing demand for voice bot AI, there are still lots of myths around this technology. We’ve decided to address that and answer as many AI voice-bot-related questions as possible.
When should one use voice bots? How does one choose the right software? What makes a call campaign efficient? How does one make the bot sound natural? Our industry experts answer questions like:
- What is a voice bot?
- Why do businesses need voice bots?
- Voice bot implementation: where to begin?
- What are the most popular scenarios for AI voice bots?
- How to choose the right vendor for a call campaign?
- What makes the bot intelligent?
- What are must-have integrations for a voice bot?
- Which is better: speech synthesis, pre-recorded voice or both?
- Inbound and outbound voice bots: is there a difference?
- When should the bot transfer the conversation to a human agent?
- Does a virtual AI agent need a personality?
- Should a bot introduce itself as one or pretend to be a human?
- How do you know if contact centre automation is effective?
And many more.